Want access to the latest in AirClass?
Apply today to join the AirClass Enthusiast team! Get exclusive first looks at the latest and greatest features, and influence the future of our industry-leading virtual training platform.
What are the benefits of becoming an AirClass Enthusiast?
In addition to free, unlimited use of Lenovo AirClass for 6 months*, members can expect:
- Early access to Lenovo AirClass updates and releases
- Personalized support within Lenovo AirClass
- Direct access to Lenovo Software executives
- Exclusive networking opportunities with industry peers
Who are AirClass Enthusiast Members?
AirClass Enthusiasts are a select group of professionals who are passionate about making virtual training smarter. Participants are connected directly to Lenovo Software executives for ongoing discussions and feedback. Membership is by invitation only; you can apply by filling out the form above.
Am I eligible to apply?
If you’re eager to help shape the future of an online training platform, we’d like to hear from you! There are a few qualifications that will make for an especially strong candidate. Most members of AirClass Enthusiast:
- Regularly participate in corporate or professional training, ideally as a facilitator
- Host virtual training weekly
What’s expected of an AirClass Enthusiast?
As an AirClass Enthusiast, you will be asked to provide ongoing, candid feedback to help our team as we develop new features, enhancements, and updates. Over a 6-month period, members will be asked to:
- Commit to using AirClass once a week or more
- Participate in bi-quarterly one-on-one meetings
- Provide feedback through bi-quarterly surveys
What happens after I apply?
You will receive an email to set up a 15-minute virtual meeting. This meeting will allow both you and the AirClass team to determine if you are a good fit as an AirClass Enthusiast.
If I’m selected as an AirClass Enthusiast, how long does my membership last?
AirClass Enthusiast membership lasts for 6 months.
Share ideas to make AirClass even better. Become an AirClass Enthusiast.